Monday, November 24, 2008

You Got A Tattoo of … You What!?

I have a respect for tattoos. Whether the guys from LA ink made it or the anonymous guy from a drunken party, I’ve always admired the tattoo artist – as well as the guy getting the tattoo (just how painful is that!?). I consider it as both an art form and a fashion accesory. But as we all know, art can go bad, and sometimes people just don’t get fashion.

Every person who’s ever had a tattoo explains each tattoo has a meaning – however, there are some tattoos that I just don’t get. A big muscly guy with a tweetie bird tattoo… sure I can understand that. But these… i wonder how drunk these people were when they got these "for life"

Can you put an Obama Tattoo on me? Yes We Can! He took to heart his choice for president. I’m sure he’s praying Obama wins this elections.

I love to cook, I do. And Rachel Ray does cook up some mean treats – but my fanaticism goes only so far as to buying the wares she has on the show – but not tattoo her face on my back.

This is one democrat who wasn’t too happy with the way the primaries ended. Wonder what Hillary Clinton was so… excited about.

I swear to you when I saw this, I fell off my chair. It’s not a badly executed tattoo as you can see the emotions in her eyes (and mouth!), but just how Britney Spears looks is freaky! Although she’s cleaning up, for this person, Britney will forever be in the same wild-state she was in ages ago. This tattoo drives me craaaazzzy.

I understand why there’s a lot of Paris fans. She’s not bad at all. (Have you seen here campaign ad?). If gossip girl could turn into reality, she’d definitely be in it. This tattoo though.. not so hot.

I enjoy watching Stephen Colbert. He’s hilarious. Combined with Jon Stewart, and I’d probably be peeing all over the place. Now although I enjoy watching him, I wouldn’t have the same experience as looking at him on my skin. (Not a bad looking tattoo though, look at that trademark eyebrow!)

Last but not the least, he may have withdrawn from the 2008 Presidential Elections, but for this guy, he’ll be stuck with Ron Paul Forever.

Fans can do some of the craziest things - but marking yourself for life is something I’m not prepared to do. I can sort of take an Obama tattoo. The Hillary tattoo is almost over the edge for me. But I’d honestly have the crazy britney tattoo instead of ron paul’s. However, I ask you dear reader, if you were to have a tattoo of someone you idolize, who would it be and where would you want that tattoo to be? Share your thoughts.


Christine Waverly speaks her mind on her blog about everything and anything - travel, the good life, women's issues and politics. Visit her site today!

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

No comments: